Souvent pour s'amuser

About kids, travel, life, and the rest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stäfa, ZH, Switzerland

I am married and have 2 daughters Alise (2001) and Laeticia (2004). I share my life between family life and my passion, software engineering. My technical website: http://www.galasoft-lb.ch

24 August 2006

Mom's birthday

My mom was celebrating her birthday on saturday, so we took Chi Meei's new car and drove to Lausanne to meet my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, and my granmother. From Lausanne, we drove to the Jura, not far from Vallorbe, where we spent part of the afternoon in a place called Jurapark, which features bears, wolves and american buffaloes. Both kids were very interested in watching the animals. It was a nice, relaxed afternoon, though a bit cold (August this year is terrible here, cold and rainy after a very, very hot July).
In the evening, we had dinner there too, and most of us decided to try the buffalo meat, which was really great and tender.
Here under a picture of my dad with Laeticia, which I find just great. I want to try to print it and to frame it as a present to him. I really love the way they both look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home