Souvent pour s'amuser

About kids, travel, life, and the rest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stäfa, ZH, Switzerland

I am married and have 2 daughters Alise (2001) and Laeticia (2004). I share my life between family life and my passion, software engineering. My technical website: http://www.galasoft-lb.ch

29 August 2006

PhotoAlbum: Cleaning up, posting older pictures

Since we came back from Malaysia, I have been implementing new features and bug corrections in my PhotoAlbum. I already did a lot, and I still have plenty of ideas to make my experience as a developer and your experience as a user better. In the process, I learn a lot of new techniques, which is very exciting for me.
I posted plenty of new pictures today, as well as the new version of the software. I am now working on cleaning up the pictures from Malaysia and from Singapore. The cleaned up files should be published soon. In the meantime, the pictures published during the trip can be seen here
Enjoy ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home