Souvent pour s'amuser

About kids, travel, life, and the rest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stäfa, ZH, Switzerland

I am married and have 2 daughters Alise (2001) and Laeticia (2004). I share my life between family life and my passion, software engineering. My technical website: http://www.galasoft-lb.ch

24 September 2006

Malaysia and Singapore pictures clean-up

I cleaned up and reposted the Malaysia and Singapore pictures from this summer. Before that I had to correct a few small bugs in my RealSimpleBlog custom control, which is now in version V0.2.2. It's a work in progress, which eventually will allow the user to place a blog-like content on any webpage he wants. Most existing systems nowadays are fullblown blog applications, and are more difficult to integrate smoothly in existing websites.
The pictures page display the pictures interpersed with the corresponding blog entries. For me, it's a kind of journal, and reading older entries reminds me of the good times we had back then. For you, it's a possibility to get information about the places we visited, and also to get to know us better.
Enjoy your visit!
Petronas towers by night Crowded Kwan Yin's temple in Penang Kek Lok Si buddhist temple, pagoda Chinese signs and lanterns in Singapore

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family and I lived in Kuantan from 2000 to 2004. Your pictures make me home sick... Redang was one of our most loved vacation spots.
Thanks for your information on The Nona Baker story, I have been looking for it for a long time.
We used to eat breakfast in Sunga Lembing with some local friends. We enjoyed the area so much, and would love to learn more.
I'll keep on looking, it sounds like a good read!

18:45  
Blogger Laurent Bugnion said...

Marla,

You didn't leave an email address for me to contact you. I fear that Nona Baker's story will be very hard to find. If you want I'd be happy to lend it to you.

20:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home