Souvent pour s'amuser

About kids, travel, life, and the rest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stäfa, ZH, Switzerland

I am married and have 2 daughters Alise (2001) and Laeticia (2004). I share my life between family life and my passion, software engineering. My technical website: http://www.galasoft-lb.ch

07 October 2006

Laeticia's slang

Laeticia talks more and more, and just like Alise did at this stage, she mixes all three languages completely (chinese from her mom, (swiss) german from the daycare and french from me).
The other day, Chi Meei made cocoa in the morning, and gave one bottle to Alise first. When Laeticia saw that, she was quite upset and asked "Miis mei you gei boire?"
(miis = swiss german for "mine")
(mei you gei = chinese for "didn't give")
(boire = french for "to drink")
Laeticia
Laeticia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home